Aurora Alcohol and Drug Rehab Is the Best Choice for Lasting Recovery
Find the Drug Addiction Treatment You Need TODAY
If you're suffering from a drug addiction, there are drug addiction treatments that can help you NOW. Your addiction is taking over your life, perhaps hurting the people closest to you as well as yourself. You can feel its power over you, and you know it's time to break this bond, but you don't know how. Affordable Rehab of Aurora is here to help you - call (312) 212-3025 and get help now!
Consequences of Prescription Medication Addiction
Most prescription medication is physically addictive. To abruptly discontinue prescription medications, could create a situation where the person could immediately experience seizures or convulsions. It is for this reason, that withdrawal from prescription medications should be gradual and under medical supervision. This is best accomplished in a residential treatment program to guard against any medical complications.
The discomfort associated with withdrawal from these medications is contingent upon the dose the person is taking and the length of time they have been taking it. Some people take between 20 and 30 pills daily.
In addition to the physical addiction created by abusing prescription medication, people also experience a deterioration in personal relationships, employment difficulties due to a lack of concentration and motivation, financial difficulties, legal problems, as well as, psychological difficulties. Most of the people found addicted to prescription medication have experienced most of the above.
Drug Addiction Treatment Center Guide to Recovery:
Below you will find a list of drug addiction treatments and services that reputable drug rehabs should provide. Please keep in mind that even if a drug and alcohol rehab program provides these services, it does not mean they are the perfect one for you. A center providing drug addiction treatments should:
- Have its JCAHO accreditation
- Provide multiple levels of addiction treatment services
- Have a medical detox program on the facility's campus
- Employ ASAM certified physicians
- Employ a licensed and credentialed staff
- Employ a staff skilled in dual diagnosis treatment
- Have a comprehensive family recovery program
- Have a relapse prevention program
- Have an aftercare program that includes names, address's and phone numbers of any referral sources
- Have an alumni coordinator to use for support so that it can help to prevent relapse
For additional information on drug addiction treatments, alcohol rehabilitation or dual diagnosis treatment centers, please call us at call (312) 212-3025. We help people everyday!
Heroin is made from Morphine and it is a highly addictive drug. It can be snorted which means means it is taken through the nose or smoked. It can also be directly injected into the vein or muscle. However you take it, it aims to enhance the pleasure feeling in the brain causing a euphoric state. The person feels relieved of any pain or worry as their thinking gets clouded and they go into a drowsy state.
Help is standing by 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
What To Expect:
- Professional Treatment that Works
- Privacy and Confidentiality
- Comfortable and Clean Facilities
- 12-Step Small Group Therapy
- Safe Medically Supervised Detox and Rehab
- A Complete Dual Diagnosis Rehab Facility